A Minor Paint Correction is a stage where you can really notice the changes happen. A single-stage machine polish doesn't quite bring out the best in the paintwork. Therefore a Stage 2 Minor Paint Correction consists of an intense cleanse of the vehicle, followed by a two-stage machine polish performed using medium compounds to remove light swirls, holograms, oxidation, marring imperfections within the paintwork.
The first stage is designed to cut out as many defects as possible, this is then followed up by a refining stage which will restore the clarity and depth of the paintwork. This detail will significantly improve the overall appearance of the vehicle aiming for 85% correction on the paintwork.
COMPLETION TIME: 2-3 Days
• Pre Rinse
• Arches - Door Struts cleaned
• Snowfoam Pre Wash Applied
• 2 Bucket Safe wash method
• Wheels fully cleaned inside out.
• Paintwork Decontamination.
• Clay the Paintwork to remove bonded contamination
• Final rinse
• Plush towel dry
• Fully Blown dry to release trapped water
• A cutting compound is used to remove deeper marks, swirls and haze
• A refining polish is done to enhance the finish and add gloss
• Inspected Under Professional Lighting
• Panel Wipe to Remove Residue.
• Each panel inspected before the protection stage
• Paintwork Protection - See below
•Wheel Protection - See below
• Glass - Trim Protection see below.
• Interior is wiped down, leather lightly cleaned
• Thoroughly Hoover out
• Exhaust Polished
• Exterior chrome-work polished
Please note the price of the detail depends on the size and condition of the vehicle upon inspection.
At JJ Detailing, we specialise in luxury safe cleaning, professional paint correction and protection for your vehicle. Our studio in Ketton, near Stamford and Peterborough, has been tailored with all the specialist detailing needs for your car, ranging from bespoke professional lighting to a state of the art lift system and on-site intruder alarm.
Unit 15, Chater Business Estate,